Monday, July 21, 2014

EVICTION NOTICE!

--EVICTION NOTICE--

"Dear Baby Chase,
You have 1 week to leave the premises.
Love,
Mom, Dad, and Big Brother"

I am so sorry I have not been doing a good job with doing my weekly bump update! I don't remember why I didn't do a 37 week update, and 38 weeks was just a very long yet nerve wrecking week for us. I had an appointment and though baby seemed fine, my blood pressure was high and just wouldn't get any lower then 145. It was like a flash back to when I was pregnant with Chance. My blood pressure always runs a little higher and is always border line, but after checking it 3 times, I had to get blood work done and was sent home with a 24 hour pee test to return the following day. If you don't know, high blood pressure is one of the few signs for preeclampsia or developing preeclampsia. It was a nerve wrecking week, waiting by the phone. The doc told me, no news is a good news. Well, after waiting all week, we got no call! Thank goodness! I was not ready for Chase to come just yet. 38 weeks is still a week too early for me. Now I am 39 weeks and he is now allowed to come any day now! :)


How far along? 39 weeks! 7 days till due date. When do you think this little guy is going to make his debut?????

Size of baby? He is roughly 20 inches long from head to toe, and weighs 7.25 lbs <-- 7="" am="" enough="" find="" guess="" guessing="" guy="" how="" i="" is.="" is="" lbs.="" little="" not="" out="" p="" round="" since="" smaller="" so="" soon="" still="" sure="" that="" this="" true="" under="" will="">

What's happening in that tummy? He is still growing layers of fat to help control his little body temperature at birth. Most of the vernix and the lanugo that covered his body has disappeared. He is ready to brace us with his presence!

Any movement? A lot of rib cage kicking and pushing. Also a lot of pressure on my poor hips. Definitely making it quite tough to even sit comfortably.

Total weight gain? I have gained only a pound or so since a few weeks ago. I think the weight gaining has calmed down from here on. 30-32 lbs gained thus far. 

Gender? BOUNCING BABY BOY!

Cravings? Sonic's half priced shakes after 5 pm. Why must they do that to me? It has taken everything in me not to drive up to sonic every night the last few days. Then there is Dr. Pepper. Ya thought I had an addiction when I wasn't pregnant, you have no idea! Thank fully we don't go out to eat or anything much or I'd be a goner!

Missing anything? Being able to walk without any pains. I will elaborate more in the next question.

Symptoms? HIP PAINS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! This is a new pain, that I am not familiar with. My first pregnancy, I did not deal with this. I have to watch how I walk or this random spasm will hit me full force. Almost making me drop to the floor right there in the middle of Target and just chilling there for a bit. It sucks. I do not like to complain much but I can't help it when it comes to this crap. I am okay if I walk straight and don't do any side steps or sudden turns. I almost have to march like a soldier in order to avoid these pains. So much fun.

Sleep?  I wake up every 2 hours to pee. I just keep thinking, this is preparing me for late night feedings. I can do this!

Maternity clothes? All the time! I am actually quite sad that I won't be able to pull this shirt off in the picture after I have little man. It is my favorite!

Belly button in or out? Slightly pushing out on the side. How is that possible you ask? No idea, but my poor belly button is lopsided. 

Wedding rings on or off? Still on, for the most part. I can't fall asleep with them on or I will not be able to take them off or feel my finger for that matter.

Bought anything for baby? We actually went out a couple days ago and got one important thing for our little guy.


The coming home outfit!!! We had such a hard time finding the perfect outfit. Boys are tough. I can pick out a million cute outfits for a girl but a boy is a little harder. Then I saw this last week when I went out with some friends to Target, and I about died! Call me a nerd but suspenders and bow ties are just so stinkin' cute! Thanks to my parents for giving us the money to go get this cute outfit.

Then last night I went out and enjoyed an evening with some awesome friends for a little Baby Fiesta at Guacamole ( A Mexican restaurant, with the best cheese sauce in the world!)
The adorable Kelsea made placement cards for us, because a party isn't a party without a little decoration! Haha I just love it!

I got some awesome gifts from these awesome ladies. A robe to rock in the hospital, a huge box of diapers, baby wipes, gift card, baby bath essentials, teething rings, the famous keys that kids love so much, and this stress relief sugar scrub from Bath & Body Works! I cannot express how thankful I am for these ladies! I was so worried that I would never find really great friends being in this military life, especially friends that our husbands all get along well with! I can't wait for Chase to join this crazy group of friends!


How are we feeling? I am seriously so excited! All my worries the last couple weeks have faded into just pure excitement! Of course, I am still kinda freaked out that I will be having a baby any day now, but having the support from friends and family makes it all ten times easier! All arrangements for Chance are taken care of. Bags are all almost packed. Well the baby's bag is done and taken care of. I just gotta get mine, the husband's together, and of course a cool sleepover bag for Chance! I want him to be super comfortable for his first sleepover with his friends, equipped with all is favorite things and snacks to share! The husband and I were sitting in the nursery when the hubs says, "Man, I am excited!" Call me a sap, but that just melted my heart! I get so caught up in my own emotions, that sometimes I have no idea what is going on in my husband's mind. I think once I heard him say that, all the nervousness floated away!

What does big brother think of baby brother? He has been asking when Baby Chase is coming out. I think he is excited to meet this little guy. I am still a little nervous for them to meet, but I know he will be the very best big brother. Come on, Baby Chase! I know many people that are all so eager to meet you!


7 days till due date! Tomorrow I have an appointment, so pray that my blood pressure is normal and everything looks good! Hope everyone has one amazing day!

Love,



2 comments:

DeNae v said...

Good luck as you wait for baby! I am glad that the blood pressure worked itself out and that you are feeling pretty good, aside from that crazy hip pain. 3 of my 4 kids were overdue so here's hoping he listens to his eviction notice. :)

DeNae v said...

Good luck as you wait for baby! I am glad that the blood pressure worked itself out and that you are feeling pretty good, aside from that crazy hip pain. 3 of my 4 kids were overdue so here's hoping he listens to his eviction notice. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...