Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Fun!

Monday, you came way to fast!
Even though it was a long weekend, I feel like we all deserved another day or two to enjoy it, don't you?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day and got to spend time with friends and family! This 4th of July will not be forgotten.

We got together with some great friends, had a cookout, ate smores, and set off some fireworks! I plugged my SD card in this morning and was amazed to see that I had taken over 600 photos. CRAZY! I somehow managed to boil down all the funky or unwanted photos to about 30. On to the picture dump load :) I still have photos to get from the husband's phone as well, so I will be posting some of those this week too!

I got a bunch of fun stuff for the kiddos to have a blast!


A little prepping before the cookout!


I, of course, had to take a selfie!


Happy Birthday America!





We started the holiday with a little pool fun!




Partners in crime!


Just as happy as can be!





They sat like this while they ate their dino chicken, just talking away. The bestest buds!



Of course, we had to get a group shot of us girls! 


He jst looked so cute sitting in the little lawn chair, minding his own business.




Finally, it started getting a little darker out, so we decided to let the kids have some fun with pop its, sparklers, snakes, little color bombs, and a few other not so dangerous firework fun!




POP ITS! My most favorite part of 4th of July!



I think this one was Chance's favorite!


The guys may have been having more fun then the kids. 



The boys enjoyed watching the guys have their fun.

Chance wasn't too keen on the sparklers at first, so I didn't get any of him with one on my camera before it became to dark. Luckily, this fella let me snap a photo!! 

I was able to sneak a photo of Mrs. Kelsea with the flag :)


I made the kids run around the yard with the flag, attempting to get a few good ones! Man, kids are so tough photographing sometimes! I was able to get a few cute ones though.







Muddy jeans and John Deer boots.



A little photoshop fun with this little guy!


Mr. Hank!


These two were so intrigued by the fireworks. I had fun just watching them!


We had a great night full of laughter and good food!
I am glad we had some awesome friends to enjoy this holiday with! There may be an incident of a rogue firework trying to chase a couple of the guys that night. I still laugh every time I watch the video clip we were able to capture!

More pictures later this week to come involving sparklers. I am not to great with night photography so they are all on the husband's phone. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that their Monday goes pretty fast!

Much Love,





1 comment:

DeNae v said...

Looks like you had a great 4th. Your little boy is just adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...